"We love films and storytelling as people. It's just a human compulsion to listen to and tell stories." - MYCHAEL DANNA
- Glamour Magazine - (No judging)
Why you SHOULD hire a Wedding Videographer
You’ve spent months planning and pouring over every little detail of your wedding day, making sure everyone invited has a fantastic time. Once it’s all over your memories of the day might be a wee bit blurry. Have no fear the videographer is here! I find that nothing can quite convey the mood and atmosphere of the day as much as a wedding film that you can keep watching over and over again. Here’s some reasons why have a wedding videographer is so important:
- A videographer will capture your personal story, the expressions of the wedding guests (which you definitely won’t have seen) as they witness all the important moments of the day, the exchange of the vows and the unique and wonderful mood of the whole day.
- Gone are the days of big VHS camcorders circa 1980s – today we are blessed with DSLRs and even smaller mirrorless cameras capable of professional and discreet cinematic filmmaking, perfect if you are a little camera shy!
- As the newlyweds, you will be the constant centre of attention, chatting to friends and relatives, listening to the speeches and having lots of fun. However, in the midst of all the entertaining you might miss certain moments, or some of the speeches may fade from your memory. As the videographer I will make sure that all the important moments are captured on film, so that you can refresh your memory (and everyone else’s) any time!
- Photos do a great job of capturing still images of the day. But a wedding video will allow you to relive those moments again. Whether its hearing a funny speech, hearing the voice of a loved one who had passed since the wedding or the intimate moments from the day. All those emotions can be relived and felt when watching the film
- Consider this; if you had the option, would you watch your parents’ or your grandparents’ wedding video? Your children will definitely love the opportunity of seeing you on your wedding day, as well as their grandparents and family friends having fun!
- Having a film of your special day could signal the start of a new tradition! The two of you could re-watch your wedding on every anniversary, reflecting back on the first day that started your life as a married couple and toasting your achievements. You could even turn it into a film night when you’re feeling those wedding blues!